• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Silver Mirror Chrome Long Life

Billct2

Vinyl EFX Durable is the best I've found. But for any job that is supposed to last I apply clear vinyl over it with a trap.

Billct2

Thats right RJ, if they want the real stuff that is the way to go. We still apply clear over the whole thing.

rjssigns

Thats right RJ, if they want the real stuff that is the way to go. We still apply clear over the whole thing.
When you say clear do you mean laminate or liquid? I haven't had any issues with boat transoms but always willing to learn from a pro.

Patentagosse

I do semis on a regular base. The one I use is the best I've found so far. Universal Products Premium Chrome is a 5 years. Works great, weed easily. Like other chrome, it scratches and is a PITA to remove so every jobs I do, chrome is applyied on another vinyl (anyway most of the times I slam a drop shadow so...) Available in 15-24-30-48in

more details on my supplier's website:

Kemik

I sell stickers and sticker accessories.
Vinyl EFX Durable is the best I've found. But for any job that is supposed to last I apply clear vinyl over it with a trap.
I've used Vinyl EFX Smooth Silver without lamination and it turns white in the Sun after 3 years, I'm not sure how much longer lamination would make it last?