• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Simple before and after

skyhigh

Alas.....
This was on post 7 when I downloaded your picture. I see where they don't want the phone and web on one line. I was hoping to simplify a little (and I don't like the two "plaques").

Just playing around a bit. Its hard to improve on anything of your Bob (and this is no exception), but I thought I'd post it up anyways.

Attachments

• Bobs.jpg
    Bobs.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 70
  • Bobs 2.jpg
    Bobs 2.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 94

SignManiac

Nice! I guess we could design the same sign a hundred different ways when it comes down to it. I like your take on it too John!

Border

Alas.....
This was on post 7 when I downloaded your picture. I see where they don't want the phone and web on one line. I was hoping to simplify a little (and I don't like the two "plaques").

Just playing around a bit. Its hard to improve on anything of your Bob (and this is no exception), but I thought I'd post it up anyways.

Nice stuff!