• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Slanted dimensional letters/logo

10sacer

Hello all,

Looking for someone who can manufacture two sets of these at about 6" tall for each letter out of a rigid material that will finish smooth and can be custom painted..
Excuse my poor 3D skills in Illustrator. The register mark can drop off.

Thanks

Attachments

• Hayward_Letters.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 152

petepaz

do you have any metal or acrylic fabricators in your area? that's where i would start.
we are in NJ i would try emco plastics. this is not going to be cheap .
you might be able to route all the parts out of sintra or styrene and glue them together?

rjssigns

Hello all,

Looking for someone who can manufacture two sets of these at about 6" tall for each letter out of a rigid material that will finish smooth and can be custom painted..
Excuse my poor 3D skills in Illustrator. The register mark can drop off.

Thanks
May want to try a place like Peachtree City Foamcraft. Hawk should be able to tell you right away if they can do it.

letterworks

Premium Subscriber
Yeah, easy to do the angle via hotwire but the foam will be difficult to finish as nice as you want, but a hard coat over the foam might work if that's good with the customer.

Or, maybe a better choice is someone that has a abrasive wire foam cutter and you make the letters from HDU.