• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

So frusterated

shakey0818

Ok here it is.Like 4 times i tried posting and this last time i was deep into writing and some how this freking sensitive mouse pad on mo god forsaken laptop had chosen to navigatw away from the page and i lose any info i typed in.Not often but sometimes i do have some experience that would be verry helpful to others so im glad to share as so many of you before me have but how the hell do i retrieve what i was writing?I aint smart enough to remember what i was saying for the second time my mouse banged a left when i wat typing to the right GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR:banghead:

Letterbox Mike

Is your laptop a Toshiba by any chance? I have that problem with mine too... I'm going to throw this thing out in traffic one of these days...

shakey0818

Is your laptop a Toshiba by any chance? I have that problem with mine too... I'm going to throw this thing out in traffic one of these days...
WOW how did you know that,it is a toshiba,lol.when i figure out the button that puts me back a few sentences i will rip it out and destroy it.I am new to having a lap top but this is driving me mad.

Letterbox Mike

You know how when you have an internet window open and hit ctrl+ or ctrl- it'll increase or decrease the size of everything in the browser? If you so much as barely brush your palm across the trackpad on this POS laptop it'll do that and I cannot figure out why it does or how to stop it from happening. God I hate this thing.

SignAnnex

Ok here it is.Like 4 times i tried posting and this last time i was deep into writing and some how this freking sensitive mouse pad on mo god forsaken laptop had chosen to navigatw away from the page and i lose any info i typed in.Not often but sometimes i do have some experience that would be verry helpful to others so im glad to share as so many of you before me have but how the hell do i retrieve what i was writing?I aint smart enough to remember what i was saying for the second time my mouse banged a left when i wat typing to the right GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR:banghead:

Had the same problem with my toshiba when I first got it. I was able to fix it somewhat by adjusting the mouse settings in control panel.

shakey0818

You know how when you have an internet window open and hit ctrl+ or ctrl- it'll increase or decrease the size of everything in the browser? If you so much as barely brush your palm across the trackpad on this POS laptop it'll do that and I cannot figure out why it does or how to stop it from happening. God I hate this thing.
i here ya as soon as i fig it out i will surely let you know.

SignAnnex

I believe it's the tap to click option that is driving you nuts, try turning it of by unchecking the box. Start-Control Panel-Mouse-Device Settings-Settings-Tapping

Mainframe

I have a Macbook Pro, my wife says I love it more than I love her, when I find out who told her I am gonna kick some a$$.

Mainframe

Oh, yes, if you have tap click turned on, any laptop will make you crazy, you have to turn that off, It is off by default on mine & I turned it on, drove me nuts for 2 days, it's off now. You can't blame Toshiba for that.

skyhigh

My acer has the same problem.....and here i thought it was just me.

A usb mouse fixes the problem, but I guess that takes away some of the freedom of a laptop.

drive

learn the features of your laptop when you first get it and turn off the stupid ones quickly! my toshiba had the same "features". quite annoying until they were "fixed". it was an awesome laptop until it was stolen.
:(

Letterbox Mike

Oh, yes, if you have tap click turned on, any laptop will make you crazy, you have to turn that off, It is off by default on mine & I turned it on, drove me nuts for 2 days, it's off now. You can't blame Toshiba for that.

Yes I can. I've had plenty of laptops with tap-click enabled without the problems this one has. With it enabled on any laptop, it's definitely a bit more sensitive, but if you so much as look at this one's trackpad in a way that displeases it you're screwed.

shakey0818

ty backspin i just cannged it and messed sumtin else up but ill fig it out im click happy,lol.If it works i will be gratefull to you for life.tysm

shakey0818

As far as going back in my sentences and tapping i thank you verry much. I hate to quote myself but
"If i would ever need anything to,from & about anything i would get it here at Signs 101." Tyvm for you help.