• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

So frusterated

hightop

YEAH!!!! I have the same problem with the $#@% touchpad! Great suggestion to fix the problem. THANKS!!! ...and, yes, it's a Toshiba.

GypsyGraphics

OOOOH... that happens to me every single time i post!
just when i have this awesome, intelligent, concise, witty, properly punctuated, grammatically correct post full of useful information.... BAM.... i lose it! i can never remember it verbatim... and in my frustration, with less time to retype... well it's just hard to pull off that kind of brilliance again so quickly... and it just comes out like a bunch of nonsense :doh:

damn... it just happened again!!!

shakey0818

Well those God dam Yellow Pages made me think my fingers would do the walking so my mouth dont have to do the talking but it sems like both are messed up now.I guess ill just have to stick to folding the 4.000 pages of that dam book into a door stop.