• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

So, I did this the other day...

Stacey K

I like making signs
I want to really make everyone cringe today. My son bought this race car and he's racing just 2-3 nights this season before we tear off the sheet metal and start over. Now, since I have a sign shop, how would it have looked if I sent him out there with duct tape over the number? Had to overcome some OCD issues and just install new numbers over the top of this beat up race car. Look at your own risk! Take a close look at all the black vinyl patches under the new number LOL

Hope you get a good laugh for your Friday!

IMG_2340.JPEG
IMG_2275 (1).jpeg
IMG_2342.JPEG

Stacey K

I like making signs
Well, after the weekend we found out his driving style is a bit on the crazy side. We are only replacing the side panels for next year. He did really well but he has zero issues with hitting walls, tires and other cars to gain spots LOL

Now I'm going to have every Tom, Dick and Harry asking me for decals next year! GRRRRR

JBurton

Signtologist