• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

So ready to leave the "city"...

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
My Drinks
20210219_080215.jpg
20200920_080935.jpg

Bobby H

Arial Sucks.
Beer is one of the few kinds of empty calories I consume these days. I love a good India Pale Ale. If I didn't drink IPAs at all I'd probably weigh 10 pounds less.

decalman

My biggest health downfall is beer, I drink too much and too often and it has had a negative impact on my health...No negative social impacts though, I'm a much happier
and easy going person after a couple of beers... I'm only a D-hole when sober.
On the flip side though; yeah I would like to have more energy and feel better (and stop having my Dr. lecture me), but the
only thing that truly scares the cr@p out of me, is living to an age where I can't take care of myself....
Why should I deny myself what I enjoy, when the biggest payoff would probably be an old-folks home, that would suck-up any type of inherence
I could leave behind?
I used to drink 7 x a week for 35 years. I'm a total alcoholic. I haven't touched a drop in 12 years.
No AA either. Jesus is my physician. I would've been dead by now. I Lost 50lbs and went vegan. Had a blood test recently, and doctor marveled at my almost 100% positive test result...at 62 .
Cause and effect.
For every effect, there is a definite cause. Be it good or evil.

Last edited:

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
I used to drink 7 x a week for 35 years. I'm a total alcoholic. I haven't touched a drop in 12 years.
No AA either. Jesus is my physician. I would've been dead by now. Lost 50lbs and went vegan. Had a blood test recently, and doctor marveled at my almost 100% positive test result...at 62 .
Cause and effect.
For every effect, there is a definite cause. Be it good or evil.
Blood test is good....but what about cognitive?

decalman

Blood test is good....but what about cognitive?
The forum topics generally evolve.
I'm one that can go with the flow.
Not everybody can.
I been hearing, that many individuals who submitted themselves to get Jabbed with the poison.... are now getting treatment for cognitive heart failure.

Is this similar to what your referring........ sir.

Not edited.

Last edited:

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
The forum topics generally evolve.
I'm one that can go with the flow.
Not everybody can.
I been hearing, that many individuals who submitted themselves to get Jabbed with the poison.... are now getting treatment for cognitive heart failure.

Is this similar to what your referring........ sir.

Not edited.

No, it was a sarcastic swipe at your cognitive function... but it went right over your head...

gnubler

Same.
But I thought that was a prerequisite for sign work?
That, and commercial printing in general. Every pressman I ever worked with was a raging alcoholic, proudly so, with the exception of one - and he turned out to be a tweaker and was fired. Employment drug testing is probably the main cause of occupational drinking.