• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

So this was a first ...

AndersHerp

Something, something Dark Side
So I think most of us that deal with the design side of the business are use to receiving crappy files, but I think I just hit a new level. I had a customer we worked with in the past that was not very fun to work with, tons of continual updates to the artwork, being compared apples to apples with another company, then being bad mouthed us to our owner about everything from price to installation after completion. Well now they need us to update their tenant panel in the pylon sign for the center they are in, and they sent me an .xlxx file for their logo! Granted I reworked the logo last time we worked for them, but do to everything they decided to complain about the last go around, I am just going to give them exactly what they sent me.

1698865357088.jpeg

AndersHerp

There's a lot wrong in that pic. I really get a kick how the wine looks like it's being swirled about in the glass.

The actual logo has liquid being poured into the "U" of Liquor, so it shows movement. But they get this now, and at least you saw the "movement" of being swirled

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Can't spring for name brand Excel?

That layout is better than them trying to explain what they want on the phone. At least you can just copy it

AndersHerp

Can't spring for name brand Excel?

That layout is better than them trying to explain what they want on the phone. At least you can just copy it
Name brand excel?? Sir this a sign company, not a regular business lol

But yes, I will be just coping and pasting this logo over.