• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

So what is everyone working on that has you up late?

housemusikid

I am printing x3 120" x 36" banners, a 8'x4' banner, 66"x72" banner, x2 120"x18" banners & finally x3 5'x3' banners.

Running 2 printers at a time, listening to Bowie & hoping you guys can keep me up!

Let's hear it!

WildWestDesigns

I was working on a tote that was only 5 thread colors, but was big enough that it took an hour and a half to stitch out. I had to get the polos out first though, so they took priority that's why I did the tote late in the evening. Now up and at it again.

btropical.com

1978 mgb we are putting an explorer 6 cylinder 4.0 motor and auto tragic tranny with the computer and EFI in for the Grassroots motorsports challenge

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Past few days have been almost 20 hrs. each. After hours, if you can call them that, have been spent putting together my business plan and presentation for my FastTrac http://www.fasttrac.org class which ends this Thursday.

Jim