• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

software update question

gabagoo

I did receive a notification from SAI that there was an update and I updated. It gave me a code to input before it installed and I think it all went fine. Since then, every day I start up the software I get the same message that there is an update. Now I am wondering if it did anything at all? Why does it think it needs to keep telling me that there is an update? Anyone else getting this repeated message?

Thanks

Joe House

What build number do you have and is this full Flexi or an OEM version (HP, Mutoh, etc)?
I'm at Build 3260 on my full Flexi version and when I tried to update (I wasn't getting prompts to update) it said that i have the latest version.
My HP version had an update, and now it's at build number 3260 as well. - They don't always have the latest build.
If you aren't at 3260, look for a SAi installer folder on your desktop and try running Autorun.exe again.

Good Luck and stay safe,

Joe