• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Solaris Inks

scotto

Anyone using Solaris Inks. They say no profile changes needed from OEM inks. Swap and go. Thanks for the feedback:rolleyes:

premiercolour

Merchant Member
Dear Sir,

If you were going to give it a try on Solaris ink, why not try Merchant member J-STAR ink; also ink are vouched by several members of signs101.

Ink is excellent using on Mimaki JV3. We have the ink and most of the parts you need for the jv3.

$80/liter + free refillable cartridges shipped
$70/ 520ml cartridge shipped

Thank you,
Francis
sales@fieldcenterusa.com
Direct:(949)209-7306

Jack Knight1979

I know this thread is old, but I wanted to add to it in case some searched this topic.

I've been running solaris inks for a little while now and they are amazing. Low odor, good bite and good drying times. Also perform just as good as OEM as far as printing goes.

I've tried several aftermarket inks over the years and this is the best I've ever used.

Amazingly enough the color seems to be spot on too! I make my own profiles even with OEM inks and I have not had to reprofile since the switch.

I'm using eco solaris with my Roland.

CS-SignSupply

Price and performance is what convinced us to bring them on. With ANY third party inkset, I recommend regular printing and good maintenance schedule. Would NOT recommend for any printer under manufacturer warranty to avoid hassles...