• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Some line on print graphic Roland vp 540

Norman1987

Hello, i need a little help, sorry for my bad english :)
If i print some graphic on canvas or vinyl or other material i have a line on grapic after printing (see in attachement).
What is wrong can someone help for me. Thanke you very much.

Attachments

• 20181010_212224.jpg
    20181010_212224.jpg
    871.2 KB · Views: 160
  • 20181010_212241.jpg
    20181010_212241.jpg
    925.7 KB · Views: 160
Hello Norman1987,

That looks like banding, when you do a nozzle test, are you missing any nozzles. If you are it could be that is causing the issue and you may need to reach out to the local tech to replace the head as a worst case. Also if that happens on this file alone it could be something in the file that the software is picking up.If you have any other questions please reach out to Roland or your local Dealer.

Thank you,

Roland Technical Support

Norman1987

Hello Norman1987,

That looks like banding, when you do a nozzle test, are you missing any nozzles. If you are it could be that is causing the issue and you may need to reach out to the local tech to replace the head as a worst case. Also if that happens on this file alone it could be something in the file that the software is picking up.If you have any other questions please reach out to Roland or your local Dealer.

Thank you,

Roland Technical Support

Thanke you. I take out a encoder strip after a make a hard cleaning with alcohol pads and take a encoder back after i make a encoder sensor clean and now is everythink ok. For short time because on encoder strip are missing some line. I think this is a problem. I order a new strip and monday i replace a strip and i think after was been ok. :)

Head noozlle is ok