• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Some memes I created

SignsSupport

Support & Tech Administrator
Wow, really confused why the other thread was closed and you leave this one open and reply to it with something silly
1. Someone asked for a silly meme. This thread is surely lacking it. So I obliged as best I could.
2. The forum owner closed the other thread.

Ahhhh..... Welcome back NHB....
Yeah. I suppose something like that.

Oh, because apparently anything goes on "Entertainment, Humor and Spoofs" [sic]. You can be a racist, moronic, idiot with no repercussions.

My guess is that boundaries are going to be tested and the limits are going to be pushed. Can't imagine what could POSSIBLY go wrong with this new policy.
No comment. Other than to say we'll see.

SignsSupport

DerbyCitySignGuy

"You can be a racist, moronic, idiot with no repercussions."
Please don't shut down the moronic idiots! Our voices deserve to be heard too.

Moronic idiots are fine. Racist morons and racist idiots are also fine. You can also be just a moron or just an idiot. A-okay.

Last edited:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Moronic idiots are fine. Racist morons and racist idiots are also not fine. You can also be just a moron or just an idiot. A-okay.

So, by these answers, you find it alright to use the term idiot ?? A-Okay..... just so I know for the future.

DerbyCitySignGuy

So, by these answers, you find it alright to use the term idiot ?? A-Okay..... just so I know for the future.

How did you glean that from the post?

I said according to the rules of this forum, that's all okay. I didn't say I approved or disapproved of using those terms. Just that you can be/say any of those things on this forum. Or anything else you can think of, because "anything goes" now.

Do I think racists are idiots and morons? Sometimes. I think they're mostly ignorant fools with small world views. People who make jokes at other people's expense based on things that are outside of their control are insensitive, ignorant scumbags. I'd give examples, and be perfectly within my right to do so on these forums, but I'll refrain.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I gleaned it from what you said. Sounded to me, like you were defining things and using terms of your own choice to describe things, people and rules. Perhaps, if you would've mentioned..... this is what the forum wishes are..... it might've been understood by idiots like me.

I said according to the rules of this forum, that's all okay. I didn't say I approved or disapproved of using those terms. Just that you can be/say any of those things on this forum. Or anything else you can think of, because "anything goes" now.

So you see, you didn't make it clear, until you expressed yourself clearly, after being questioned.

Like I said to someone else earlier..... your definitions or what you think have no bearing on what is and what's happening. Your opinions and thinking skills are yours and yours alone. No sense sharing your inner thoughts with morons and idiots..... it's all over our heads.

DerbyCitySignGuy

Didn't take you two very long to take this forum straight to the bottom. Good work, Gino and Johnny.

"We want to keep this site civilized!" Cut to 30 seconds later.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Wait a minute, Alvaro Sánchez. Have you even kept up with the initial garbage in this thread ??

Let me ask you a question..... other than some twaddle in your posts..... have you really contributed anything worthwhile ?? I mean, honestly other than hounding some of us..... what have you done in a constructive manner during your stint here ?? You haven't shown any of your work, which seems to be in your village's highest interest, lately. You haven't offered any decent advice or knowledge. You haven't displayed anything creative. You haven't even attended any of the parties Johnny Best holds. You sir/madam are a troll. An honest to goodness troll. Come back with whatever BS you want (the 'B' stands for bull..... you can figure out the rest), you are still a troll. Just look at your history here..... it speaks for itself.

Johnny Best

Give Derby a break, Gino. He did tell us how to take off transfer tape off a laminator the other day and gave his insight on soft subjects.
He's another one with a screenshot copyed avatar. Has to use someone else's artwork. But don't upset him, he has all the internet comebacks at his disposal to make you look bad. Gino and me bought this thread down? Who's the one deciphering to use idiot, moron, or insensitive ignorant scumbags on someone. Who made you hall monitor on S101? Go back to your cubicle.
Derby's going to unleash the Kracon on me now.

DerbyCitySignGuy

Haha!

I'd get into it with you two crybabies, but I don't need my inbox flooded with tears AGAIN. You two are, hands down, the two most toxic members on these forums. Then when you get confronted, you get all hostile with people. I think it's mostly insecurity, because deep down you know you're both hacks in tiny Podunk towns. Only reason you're not out of business is because there's nobody else competent to take your work. In any big city you'd be laughed out of town. At least on the internet you can be who want to be.

Quick to trash other people's work, but incapable of producing anything outstanding on your own.

At least you two clowns are entertaining though.

Last edited: