• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Something wrong after out power surge

cyclerc

Good Morning!! After lost the power of the shop last night the rasterlink is working very slow to transfer files to the printer and to import from files too. I use corel to design and is working good, the internet and other things are working good. Any suggestions? Thanks

rjssigns

Good Morning!! After lost the power of the shop last night the rasterlink is working very slow to transfer files to the printer and to import from files too. I use corel to design and is working good, the internet and other things are working good. Any suggestions? Thanks

Clear computer history, clear unused files out of Rasterlink, shut down and reboot.

WildWestDesigns

Sometimes ports on switches or routers do go bad and if there isn't any surge protection on those devices, it can also affect the integrity of the port that you are trying to communicate from.

I only mention that since you also mentioned the power surge instance.

Otherwise rjssigns hits it, with some programs, they can create temp files that can get so big and that affects how the main program uses resources as well. Let it go for too long, it can actually crash the program even on startup without having done any work (I have one program that has that issue with their backup files that are saved within the program directory).

cyclerc

Working in some design and notice the problem is everywhere, not only rasterlink, the complete computer is runing very slow.

cyclerc

I run a malwarebytes and i file find making all those problems, Now is fast again. Thanks for the replies!!!