• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

SP-300 Ink Refill Cartridges

frmdstryr

Are refill cartridges a good idea? Where can I get them and how does it work with the a chip? I want to get them to put cleaning solution in... Thanks.

artbot

solventinkonline.com has some really cheap non-chip clear cartridges that are good for cleaning solution. you can also put your oem chip on a clear cartridges with the knockout for a chip if you want to bypass some colors and just run clear. the machine will be none the wiser. if you're just doing custody washes (mimaki term), just put butyl cellosolve 80% and acetone 20%. and you'll be fine. same stuff only 10x's cheaper.

guillermo

contact jetbestusa.com, they have them and also ink is very good and the price too, $45.00 for 500ml, compared to $65.00 or so for a 220ml from roland, tell them that guillermo is using them

Ebonanny

Mimaki Refillable ink cartridge

Self Promotional Post Removed

You must be a merchant subscriber to advertise here.

Last edited by a moderator:

premiercolour

Merchant Member
$25/piece refillable cartridge - Made in Korea

$100/liter Odorless Solvent Ink for Mutoh Valuejet, Roland Versacamm and Mimaki JV3. Plug and print. No flushing required. - Made in Japan

Mosh

As cheap as the ink is PSF, you have got to be playing with fire for not alot of return!
Stick to the OEM inks for best results.