• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

SP-300V on Oracal 651????

TresL

I have several rolls of 651 is why I asked.

Roland said it should be no problem, I just talked with them after posting this.

Time to call Fellers...:)

Jackpine

I have several rolls of 651 is why I asked.

Roland said it should be no problem, I just talked with them after posting this.

Time to call Fellers...:)
I've printed on 651 with a Mutoh Falcon 36" using a generic gloss profile or 3651 and it printed very good. I lowered my ink limits by 30% and it printed good. The backing paper is thin and you may have to turn your heaters down. Clean the vinyl with 91% denatured alcohol before you print it, or at least use a swifter to get the dust off.

high impact

I've printed on it and it's not correct...use the correct material. 3651 is just as economical, and has better ink reception. What are you trying to save? At most, a couple of bucks?

cdiesel

We've done it from time to time to help hit colors we couldn't hit, ie, print black on yellow vinyl. It worked, but if you're wanting to print on white, just get 3651 or the like. It's the same price.