• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

sp300v, Looking to print onto Flo. Vinyl?!

SpazSigns

What type of fluorescent vinyl is the best to use? (I know this may be a ford vs chevy question, but would like input.)

Anything different need to be done print wise?

Any help appreciated.

Thanks.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I was leaning that way, too, but it could be Florentine for fire engines or store front windows.

I'm just at a disadvantage when people write in their own short-hand and abbreviate everything. I tend to use more than just my thumbs to write things or ask questions. :bookworm

Mosh

I know Oracal's doesn't work too well. For some reason the grid pattern printed on the backing paper somehow transfers through and messes
with the print. You can really notice it on large printed areas, small copy not so much.

CanuckSigns

keep in mind even the best florescent vinyl won't last more than 6 or so months outside, you may get a year if you laminate with good laminate