• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sp540v Stops printing

Birdman33

Hi I'm having a problem with my Versacamm sp540v it stops printing, the first time that happened I replaced the ethernet cable ends and that fixed it for a while now its stoping right towards the end of my prints. Last time it also started at end of prints then got worse. I When I first got the printer I replaced the network card its a used one. I was told it could be the main board, I've also seen people say servo board I believe. Any help would be great most techs won't help because of the age of the printer.

Kemik

I sell stickers and sticker accessories.
Make sure all your power options are set to Max Performance, and Never Sleep, Do not Turn off HD, etc..
Also check the properties of your Ethernet Card, there are Power Options there as well, set it to never sleep. see if this fixes the issue.

Bshervey

When it "stops" does the front panel display "now processing"? The root cause for this unfortunately is usually the mainboard overheating.

netsol

When it "stops" does the front panel display "now processing"? The root cause for this unfortunately is usually the mainboard overheating.
IF IT IS ACTUALLY the main board overheating (flexing a multi-layer board) one might get away with cutting a few round holes and adding air flow over the board & questionable components. with a couple fans

might also be worth taking board to repair facility with a hot air rework bench to reflow the solder connections, like they do with the laptops with nvidia chipsets.

we have managed to do this with great success