• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Speaking of permits…

Stacey K

I like making signs
Does anyone know morris code? Apparently the flashing X was morris code. I find it hilarious, I love Elon Musk, he's a funny guy...one of my favorite clips...

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
I learned Morse code when I was a kid... I don't remember any of it now though. I'd have to cheat and use a translator.

JBurton

Signtologist
I just found this, not sure if it's accurate or just a joke. Damn that X is bright though! stupid bright.
I was looking for somebody to post this. It's going to be a big issue, no matter how they dim the lights. Something tells me it's all PR, they know they can't burn that thing at all given it's facing a tower of apartments. I did find it interesting that they addressed all the modules, like this thing has been in the works for a while.
Also of interest, here's a shot of some green horn facetiming an old salt about how to dismantle some portion of the old letters...
skynews-twitter-sign_6229495.jpg