• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

SPELL ASSIST

geb

Maybe someone can help me solve a Corel 9 question. When I type a word of text, hit the space bar to type another word, this annoying little box keeps popping up saying cannot initialize spell assist. Anyone know how to fix it so this box doesn't keep interupting my typing of text? Thanks.

geb

Thanks for responding Techman. I tried the tools-options-text, and click on the word type assist. There is no box to check or uncheck type assist that I can see. When I chicked on the word type assist, there are five boxes, all were checked, I unchecked them all, but I still receive the box cannot initialize spell assist after the first word of text is typed. I don't see an area to uncheck type assist in these areas. Am I overlooking something? Thanks again for the help.

giantsfan1951

Have u tried reloading Corel.... If i'm reading what your saying correctly, it sounds like a bad file in your corel setup and a reload may fix it for you.

geb

I think somewhere along the line, I clicked something I shouldn't have, I have the same program loaded at home and it doesn't have that problem. Also at work I have signtools software, but don't at home, in getting the software loaded at work I started clicking a lot of things I probably shouldn't have. When things slow down, I'll try the reload.
Although I'm not a giant fan, living here in NY, I like to see them do good. They seem to have good "even # years", but the odd # years give them trouble. Maybe they'll still pull it out, but a few key injuries(Shockey), that hurts. Hang in there John, thanks for the help.

George