• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Spell Much?

yukon

Okay, driving through Hoboken, NJ, we spotted this sign. Is it an error... or maybe an effort to get noticed???

Attachments

• spell much_resize.jpg
    spell much_resize.jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 72

SignManiac

I'm seeing this as a disturbing trend in our industry today. Far too many unqualified people entering the business today. Functional illiterates with no background in design nor the basic fundamentals to run a business profitably.

Just because you have the money to buy in the game does not mean you have the qualifications or necessary skills.

yukon

We all know someone had to look at it many times during the creation ; Deign it, cut it, weed it, tape it, install it, mount it... No one noticed???
Maybe... just MAYBE, English is not their first language

I'm leaning toward done on purpose.... but maybe I'm giving these geniuses too much credit.

:help:help:help

"Deposit Please"

Hmm, rosetta stone or hooked on phonics might help them.
Wish i had a pic to share, but i was at 7eleven earlier this year and there was a panel van from a fire restoration company parked in front. Their tag line was " I help burn houses "
Only if they knew.

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
I think it's secret code for "Czechs" cashed here...you know...as in human trafficking. I wonder if the feds are onto this?

JB

andy

Cheques.... being pedantic this IS the only correct "English" spelling of the article in question.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Maybe in your country, but Joisy has its own everything.... ya just don't mess with Joisy.