• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

ss2 expiry dates

gabagoo

I was told from my sales rep that they have moved up all the expiry dates on ink as it should not sit on the shelf to long and I believe I had seen here on the forums the same story. I just got back from picking up a ss2 magenta cartridge and the date is july 29th................2010!!!! Whats the deal? not a complaint obviously but what was all the hub bub about shortening expiry dates.

ChicagoGraphics

Most of the cartridges I been getting expire June of 09 thats where all the hub bub is about. I did recieve 6 carts with an expire date of July 2010

gabagoo

my problem is that I bought abunch of cartridges in december to avoid a price increase and I still have a cyan cartridge which is dated for April 09.WEhen I phoned and complained that the due date was not far enough ahead they told me that this was some new sort of policy from Mimaki and that this was the way it would be in the future. Obviously that was a lie to clear out old cartridges. I will confront my sales rep and watch him dance some new 2 step.lol