• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Stealth Ryder

Idea Design

I wanted to issue a public thank you to Stealth Ryder who helped get me and my 1204 (mostly) going again.

As we are moving into a retail facility, my printer had been sitting and rather neglected for some time. I believe that my heads were all clogged, and I came to 101 looking for help. Stealth Ryder came through with documents and suggestions on how to get it going again.

So :thankyou: Stealth Ryder :U Rock:

Now, if I did all the things suggested and I can't get any yellow nozzles to come back, is there anything else I should look for? I've done multiple head soaks that resulted in all of the cyan and all of the black nozzles reappearing, but no magenta or yellow.

I need to go to digital printing jail for letting my heads get clogged up. I won't be doing that again any time soon.

Thanks again to Stealth Ryder for offering up the help, it's really appreciated.

Stealth Ryder

No Thanks needed Cody but it is very much appreciated... I have never seen a Print Head that was clogged that I could not recover all the nozzles, just takes a little extra work... We will get you there... Thanks Again for the kind words....

longbeachmichael

he also helped me, and just about anyone else as far as i can tell, with the vj 1204. not sure if i thanked him, so i'll do it now. thanks stealth ryder.