• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Stick Familys

sizzlingsigns

I have had many request for stick figure familes. I was wondering if anyone new where i could get the vector art for these.
Thanks

Pro Image

Sharpie and a blank piece of copy paper..........

If you can't draw a stick person.........Well........You might want to re-think what profession you need to be in.........sorry......not trying to be a butt.....but.........

slappy

good one dustin!

www.family-decals.com for ideas of what they are, i've seen people do sandles too

you might be able to get some stick figures from dafont, but will have to probably ask for rights for sell

OldPaint

why are people in this....WHO CANT DRAW STICK FIGURES...?????
amazing.....what a computer can make you think you can do....))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Kevin T

why are people in this....WHO CANT DRAW STICK FIGURES...?????
amazing.....

Because someone said it was easy.:doh::rolleyes::scream::Big Laugh

I have had many request for stick figure familes. I was wondering if anyone new where i could get the vector art for these.
Thanks

It boggles the mind. This should be right right up there with "stupid questions not to ask on a sign forum" jeez man get a clue or at least a second job....you're going to need it. Sorry if that hurts your feelings but that really is a stupid f'ing question.

cOrKinSA

What version of "Pen" are you using?
I would create one for you on "College Rule", "Big Chief Tablet", or pretty much any format listed here, but fred frowns on file sharing!
Maybe search the S101 site under "Stick Man"?

Last edited:

gators2001

Yall are tail holes they never said they can't draw them theey just wanted to know if there were any vectors of these. Lighten up just a little bit life is to short to be a butt all the time

N2Harpz

LOL .......... you guys are crackin' me up this morning. I'm getting my coffe and heading to the shop.

Kevin T

Yall are tail holes they never said they can't draw them theey just wanted to know if there were any vectors of these. Lighten up just a little bit life is to short to be a butt all the time

If you could draw them why would you need a vector???? Draw as in paper or in your chosen software pkg. Either way if hardly requires a "vector of these".

Personally I thought we were being pretty light. Now pull the "stick" out of your "tail hole", jeez I hope it isn't a whole family o'stick, and go find some free stick's for the world to share. Big hug! :rolleyes:

sizzlingsigns

i was just asking a question.... Yes i can draw stick figures but i didnt know if you could find them somewhere time is money...... Lighten up

GP

Don't sweat it. Keep your head down and keep on keepin' on. You know YOUR business better than anyone.

Good luck

luggnut

whoa... there is not much i couldn't draw ..or make in computer and i still would look for clips if i could find them. everybody's got diiferent styles even in stick figures ( could be dry brush , sharpie looking. etc.) might be inspiration to see others. give the man a break he just asked for a location for clipart.

OldPaint

as the man said....TIME IS MONEY, and if you can DRAW, it will take less TIME...then if you go CHASING CLIPART)))))) you can do it COREL, MAKE A WHOLE FAMILY in less then 3 minutes!!!!!!!

RebeckaR

I've created a whole line of stick figures that I sell through my website. It took me a little longer than 3 minutes. I guess if you don't really care what they look like... it wouldn't take very long.

There are different styles out there and the majority just plain suck.
If you're going to create them yourself... please make them your own and don't copy from someone else's sight.

fastcut

Ebay...I got a whole collection. Then I embellish with things like jerseys with numbers or caps with look a like team letters. I can't draw for crap and don't feel the slightest bad about it. I'm not an artist and don't claim to be one.

WVB

Ebay = $50..! Get out your pen and start drawing. Besides, this is really something you really want to make your own...