• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions Sticker : 2 faces print 1 face stick for windows

Guimb0

Hi everyone,
I look to print a solvent sticker for a customer.
He wants a double face print and stick it inside of the windows.
Someone have idea how i can do it and witch material i should use.

Tank's

Marlene

print in reverse on clear, back with background color, print black for a block out, print background color and other copy, ta da

SIGNTIME

As Marlene said ... but it's easier said then done. We've always struggled to get good alignment on double sided decals. Always end up applying regular one sided decals to both sides of the glass.

jfiscus

Rap Master
Our printers can print white, so you print reverse on clear, then white layer, then the other side of the decal.

bannertime

We outsource to Signs365 for these jobs. They do pretty good work on the double sided prints. No complaints from my customers. To do yourself, it's basically a clear material printed like Jfiscus said or printed on both sides of some double sided material. Then you apply a double sided mounting laminate (permanent adhesive on one side and removable on the other).