• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Stimpson - Grommets, Washers, Attaching Machinery

Cory Rau

Hello! Wanted to say hello from Stimpson. We manufacture and distribute grommets, washers, eyelets, attaching machinery, hole plugs, and a host of other drawn metal products, many of which are used in the sign-making industry.

I've been with Stimpson for almost 30 years. I've worked in the Shipping Dept, Purchasing, Customer Service, and Information Technology, so I know my way around the company and our products. If you have any questions for Stimpson, I'm happy to help out. If I don't know the answer to your question, I can find out for you and make sure you get the information you need.

Happy to be a new Merchant Member here on Signs101 and I look forward to interacting with you and sharing valuable information to assist you in your efforts to build successful businesses.

Regards,
Cory Rau
Executive Vice President
Stimpson

Cory Rau

Welcome aboard!! We buy your grommets and eyelets for our Auto-Grommet machine we bought in CT....Great stuff!

That's great news, Bill. Happy to be here and let me know if there's anything we can do to assist!

Regards,
Cory