• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Stock recommendation for convenience store fridge window

Pideas

Hi, I have client looking to adhere stickers/labels to a convenience store fridge. The material has to be easily removable and also can't tear.

What kind of material would you print this on? I was thinking either a static cling material or a removable vinyl. Any suggestions?

Christian @ 2CT Media

EasyDOT, iDot, RiDOT, etc are all great for adhesive products. Or you can do microsuction like glassadhere and gecko grip for a no adhesive solution. Instant One media has products in both realms too I just don't know if they are released yet.
I can say those products do print well in a latex

Pideas

Just wondering.... is there any reason I can't use a removable vinyl like Orajet 3621? The iDot and GlassAdhere seem like great products.

TrustMoore_TN

Sign & Graphics Business Consultant
Hi, I have client looking to adhere stickers/labels to a convenience store fridge. The material has to be easily removable and also can't tear.

What kind of material would you print this on? I was thinking either a static cling material or a removable vinyl. Any suggestions?

What printer would you be using?