• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Store front glass

Git-R-Done

I have a storefront window that I am only covering the outer edges (1 to 2 feet) of. So I do not need view-thru vinyl. This is long term so I want a cast material with a preminant adhesive. My biggest concern is what it will look like fron the inside a patrons are sitting a few feet from the windows, so I do not want a grey adhesive. Quite frankly I want a black adhesive or clear if I could not get black so at least the customers would see a reverse image of the front side. Anyone have any material suggestions for me?

Thank you in advance,
G-R-D

tbaker

depends on what printer you're using. Oracal has 3850, which is their translucent, it has white adhesive, and is used for back lits. Flexcon has several materials, busmark, busart, busmark being my preferred ( a5800). All readily accept Olam.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Use whatever you want outside and come inside and put black vinyl on that side.

petrosgraphics

i believe 3M makes an opaque vinyl with a black adhesive.... we have used it on plastic

for an opaque background..... it is a matte finish ... # 3635-91