• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sub Tank Overfilling on UJF-6042 MKII

Smoke_Jaguar

The negative and positive pressure adjustments are in different sections. If you have the install guide/setup booklet that came with the printer, it goes through the process, with pictures. I think it is on Mimaki's site as well.

Landrik

Update - I did stretch the spring a bit on #2 clear valve. After adjusting positive pressure down from 53 to 17 I was able to complete an overflow maintenance and it drained the sub-tank. Woohoo! Got a new Supply error on #2 clear. Took the small cover off over the valves and lightly tapped the stem coming out of the valve #2. It seated (didnt go all the way in) and it stopped trying to pull from clear bottle. Reboot fixed the error so I'm going to go ahead a change that valve. Thanks much for the helpful info and support!

Smoke_Jaguar

You can flush the valves with a clip fitting and a syringe. Remove the bottle, clip onto the valve bottom side, push the valve in to open it and push/pull the ink back and forth with the syringe to dislodge built up crap in the seal. Note that you will likely get an overflow, opening the system to air will let ink in the line drain into the subtank by gravity.