• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Sublimation printing

Balakrishnan

I am here looking for a good sublimation printer for fabric signages , I use a HP latex 560 at this point in time to make my silicone edge graphics . Most times I realise the print quality is not up to the mark . Is sublimation a better option ? If so please suggest the right equipment

Thanks

anne zoomsub

Hi, as to your meaning for the wrong print about fabric signages, they are not needed for transferring images by sublimation paper? i usually use Epson Sublimation Printer.

Balakrishnan

To print back lit fabric what exactly is the best way to do it ? Sublimation ? Or any other ? I am unable to get the kind of quality I want in conventional printers or HP. As for your Epson what kind of printer is it ?

nate

To print back lit fabric what exactly is the best way to do it ? Sublimation ? Or any other ? I am unable to get the kind of quality I want in conventional printers or HP. As for your Epson what kind of printer is it ?

Sublimation is really the best way for polyester printing. There are many machines out there in the sub 72" category, and a handful that are larger. You also need a heating unit to complete the process.