• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions for good cutter art

trakers

Looking to buy some good quality, reasonably priced image sets.

Anyone have a favorite package(s) they use?

trakers

Whoa, I guess allcompu.com huh?

;-)

Unfortunately, reasonable in my mind was like $99 or less for the lot. I was a little shocked when I clicked through to the pricing.

Thanks though guys for the feedback. Maybe I can find them on FleaBay sometime or a similar package that is within my realm.

Lance

I have no doubt you will be able to find on eBay a package that is within your realm, but similar to the one mentioned, 'fraid not.

Ken

Those vector art files are available individually by download. No need to buy everything. I've had vector 1 for 3-4years and I use it only occasionally.
If you find a file you want just download that one file.
Cheers.
Ken

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Whoa, I guess allcompu.com huh?

;-)

Unfortunately, reasonable in my mind was like $99 or less for the lot. I was a little shocked when I clicked through to the pricing.

Thanks though guys for the feedback. Maybe I can find them on FleaBay sometime or a similar package that is within my realm.

I'm a little shocked at how little value you place on the images. You evidently do not comprehend the amount of work and money it takes to create them and place them at your disposal or the added value and return on investment they would provide you and your clients.

What you get on ebay will cost you enough lost time in the first few uses for you to have made more than the full price of an organized collection with a printed user guide doing sign production. And, for what it's worth, what you save on ebay type collections will be totally at the expense of the creators of the art who will not be getting paid for their work and will line the pockets of the software pirates.

trakers

I was afraid my last post would be misunderstood. I'm sorry about that.

I am not devaluing the collection at allcompu.com at all. That was not my point or intent. I was hit with sticker shock, that's all. The last (non-sign related) clip art I bought was $30 for 800,000 images. Most of them suck, but still.

Upon further review I find the packages at allcompu.com to contain some nice work.

I also see through more thorough searching the forum that those packages have direct ties to this forum. I did not realize that prior, even though I've viewed it a thousand times in Fred's sig.

Because of the excellent help you fellas have doled out to me over the past weeks I will be honored to purchase one of the packages to show my support for this board.

Last edited:

PMG

The reason the collection is tied to this site is the collection belongs to the owner of this forum!!!! Nice collection FRED :thumb: