• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Summa Black Friday Sale

PHILJOHNSON

Sales Manager
Good morning,

I hope everyone is having a great week! I wanted to let everyone know that we are running a black Friday sale on all of our machines this week. During the promotion we will be offering the choice of a low interest rate lease option or an instant rebate of up to $1,200 off our cutters or up to $2,000 off our DC Series printer cutters. Please contact our team at (800)527-7778 if you have any questions about our equipment or would like more information on the promotion. You can also email me directly at philj@summa.us if you would prefer.

I hope everyone has an enjoyable Thanksgiving!

Best regards,

Phil Johnson
Summa Inc.

MainostePrint

Hi Phil, Do you have any tips for this:
We own the F1612 and it's super cool machine.
We have only one tangential module for now. We just purchased the creasing tool so that we could create custom cardboard boxes etc to expand our business a little.
Any ideas/tips of what is the best way to handle this type of jobs where you have to crease and cut out things, but have to change the tool before cutting out bc we do not yet own the 2nd tangential module?