• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Summa F1612 routing mat

Ldireprophil

What's a good replacement for the rolled foam cutting mat? What are you using and where to get? TIA
IMG_9762.JPG

Ldireprophil

PHILJOHNSON

Sales Manager
That would have been good information to include in the original post. I have had some users use packing foam as an alternative to the milling mat, but that can be a little inconsistent compared to the milling mat. Also, it looks like you are cutting pretty deeply into the mat and you might be able to get more usage out of each mat and also use the other side of the mat if you didn't cut almost all the way through.

Best regards,

Phil Johnson
Airmark Corporation
(800)527-7778, ext 112
philj@airmark.com

Ldireprophil

That would have been good information to include in the original post. I have had some users use packing foam as an alternative to the milling mat, but that can be a little inconsistent compared to the milling mat. Also, it looks like you are cutting pretty deeply into the mat and you might be able to get more usage out of each mat and also use the other side of the mat if you didn't cut almost all the way through.

Best regards,

Phil Johnson
Airmark Corporation
(800)527-7778, ext 112
philj@airmark.The mat exactly what it was designed for, it takes the damage...not a scratch on the moving

Sutherland Felt sells a blue mat material that is awesome and significantly less than own mats.
This is an answer I am looking for, thank you.

Flatbed Tools

Merchant Member
What's a good replacement for the rolled foam cutting mat? What are you using and where to get? TIA View attachment 154492
What is it that you're routing? Also, we have many different options for different purposes (including different sizes and price conscious). We have oem foam, sticky foam (for small parts), regular conveyor belt material and cost conscious purchases. Do you have an email address or phone number to call to discuss and narrow down what you would like!?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Ldireprophil

What is it that you're routing? Also, we have many different options for different purposes (including different sizes and price conscious). We have oem foam, sticky foam (for small parts), regular conveyor belt material and cost conscious purchases. Do you have an email address or phone number to call to discuss and narrow down what you would like!?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
ACM, acrylic, PVC, MDO all in various thickness, and of course your blade cut usuals like vinyl, coro, magnet, canvas, perf, etc.