• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Summa S2 T160 Long Wall Vinyl cut help!

Tuanny

Hello new to the machine Im trying to cut 2 long pieces of wall vinyl 24" inches each on a 54" wide roll about 200" long but im having trouble as the paper is going back and forth a lot and falls off the backing and machine gets jammed. I lowered the knife pressure by a lot and and the horizontal cuts seems to be fine as i have to put lots of force to punch it out but the vertical cuts seems deeper and kind of comes out the backing more easily and jams the machine. Printing small stuff like stickers works fine as the paper just goes back and forth a bit but since this one is a long cut im having issues.
Any suggestions or ideas on what i should be doing?

Thanks.

PHILJOHNSON

Sales Manager
It sounds like you may have already resolved the issue, but I have attached a flex cut setup document to this email just in case you or any other users may need instructions for dialing in the flex cut. Feel free to contact me if you continue to have issues and I can offer up some pointers.

Best regards,

Phil Johnson
Airmark Corporation
(800)527-7778, ext. 112
philj@airmark.com

Attachments

• FLEXCUT SETUP.pdf
    132.9 KB · Views: 133