• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Summa S2T 160 Error code

Mike Comeau

I need more information than that. PC or iOS, Design/Cut Software, Connection (USB/Ethernet).
Where are you seeing the error...? Attach screen shot please...

PHILJOHNSON

Sales Manager
In an effort to try and narrow down whether the hardware is causing the error, or if the Onyx commands/data might be causing it, I would suggest using a different cutting program like Winplot or GoSign. If the cutter kicks a similar error message when using those programs then that would usually indicate a failure with the PCB(mainboard) but if you don't get an error message then the Onyx commands/data are likely the cause of the issue(there may be a patch or an update that is missing for Onyx that could be contributing to the problem). I would start by testing out the performance using Winplot/GoSign and let me know what happens there and I can offer up additional suggestions based on how that testing goes.

Best regards,

Phil Johnson
Airmark Corporation
(800)527-7778, ext. 112
philj@airmark.com