• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Summa Summer Sales Event

PHILJOHNSON

Sales Manager
Hello Signs101 Members,

Good afternoon, I hope everyone is having a great week! I wanted to let everyone know that we are running a Summer Sales Event on demo and refurbished Summa contour cutters, print & cut systems, and our F-Series flatbed cutter. We have a great variety of both cutters and printers available. If you would prefer a new model, we are also offering special 3.9% financing on all new equipment through the month of September.

Please give us a call at (800)527-7778 for a list of available models and pricing. We are also offering free shipping for Signs101 members through the month of August on all new models as well. Just reference promo code "S101free" to take advantage of the offer.

Have a great rest of your week!

Best regards,

Phil Johnson
Summa Inc.

PHILJOHNSON

Sales Manager
Additional Units Available

Good morning,

I hope everyone had a great weekend! I just wanted to let everyone know that we still have a couple refurbished and demo model cutters available and also a couple of the print & cut systems as well in case anyone might be interested.

Also, we are running a Gerber Edge trade-in deal as well where you can receive up to $5,000 off a DC5 if you trade in your Gerber Edge.

For more information on either promotion you can reach our sales team at (800)527-7778 or you can email me directly at philj@summa.us.

I hope everyone has a great week!

Best regards,

Phil Johnson
Summa Inc.

PHILJOHNSON

Sales Manager
Still a Few Units Remaining

Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to let everyone know that we still have a couple demo and refurbished models available for anyone that might be interested. One S2T160(64") tangential cutter just became available as well. Please give us a call at (800)527-7778 or email me directly at philj@summa.us if you have any questions.

Best regards,

Phil Johnson
Summa Inc.

PHILJOHNSON

Sales Manager
Special Demo Pricing

Hello Everyone,

I hope everyone is having a great week so far! I wanted to remind everyone that we still have a couple demo models remaining in the 64" width both for drag knife and tangential. Also, we are extending special demo pricing on all new models through the end of August. The demo pricing matches our best pricing of the year so if you've been thinking about getting a Summa cutter now would be a great time to take advantage of the savings.

If anybody has any questions about availability or pricing please give us a call at (800)527-7778, or you can email me directly at philj@summa.us.

Best regards,

Phil Johnson
Summa Inc.

PHILJOHNSON

Sales Manager
Just Two Days Remaining

Hello Everyone,

Good morning, I hope everyone is having a great week! I just wanted to remind everyone that our Summer Sales Event is going to be coming to an end tomorrow, but there is still time to take advantage of the savings. We have special pricing on all new models and we also have a couple refurbished and demo models available as well.

Please give us a call at (800)527-7778 or you can email me directly at philj@summa.us if you have any questions.

Best regards,

Phil Johnson
Summa Inc.