• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

SummaCut D75 Contour cuts are off .

autoexebat

Thanks , I have done the simple cuts and it failed , but I have not chose the cut regmarks tab . I will try that in a few minutes and post back the results.

autoexebat

OK , I ran that test , All of my cut lines are still off and I notice the cut's are not even 100% closed .I wish I could show you with a picture but with the lighting it's tricky . It seemed to cut the crop marks just fine though ..

I guess I need to do the test again in black so I can show it better . But either way , it's still not correct .

autoexebat

I put the vinyl under a flashlight , now you can see my issues . This is crazy for the money I spent !

Attachments

• 20200912_221852.jpg
    20200912_221852.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 151
  • 20200912_221859.jpg
    20200912_221859.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 165
  • 20200912_221910.jpg
    20200912_221910.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 145

balstestrat

Problem Solver
Still seems like a file issue if it cuts the reg marks correctly.
Have you measured that the printed file is 100% the size of the original and there is no skew or barrel effect on it?

If you send that same job without the OPOS it should cut those circles perfectly.

You are using hairline for you cutcontour, correct?

autoexebat

Still seems like a file issue if it cuts the reg marks correctly.
Have you measured that the printed file is 100% the size of the original and there is no skew or barrel effect on it?

If you send that same job without the OPOS it should cut those circles perfectly.

You are using hairline for you cutcontour, correct?

Yeah everything file based is correct , If I load my print / cut file together in Flexisign it shows my file setup perfectly as well ..... I've been doing this daily 7 days a week for close to 10 years so this should not be an issue at all .

As far as the 100% size of original file yes , 100% sure .

I may make a video showing how I do it , that way it can clear up some questions .

Yes , using hairline in Corel.

autoexebat

OK I made some headway . I loaded the print AND cut file together as one into WinPlot and the contour cuts were set PERFECTLY ..
So as of now , as some of you have suggested it's software related and the process I'm doing it I assume.

Here is my problem ,WinPlot will not load my large print / cut files ....
Flexi will load them , but Flexi doesnt want to look for the OPOS marks ( Flexi10 )

I'm only hoping there is a way I can CUT from corel somehow and have it use the OPOS marks ?

balstestrat

Problem Solver
So to get this straight, I remember that the corel plugin also allows to directly send vector to winplot. Thats what's been making all these problems? Or have you actually tried that? Can't test it right now so I'm not sure if it works with opos marks as well. But it should.

autoexebat

I was sending only the cutlines to WinPlot , The PDF file I use arent vector so I can't even load these to Winplot , so therefore I have to separate the 2 files . Somewhere during the separation process is causing the error .

So in order to do it correctly I have to keep the design file together with the cutline and cut it .. but as of now I have no way of doing this ..

Attachments

• upload_2020-9-13_13-5-32.png
    upload_2020-9-13_13-5-32.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 134

autoexebat

I figured out a way of doing it in corel but I have to make a full copy of the reg marks , another stem and a bigger hassle .

Testing now .

cyclerc

FIND YOUR PROBLEM? HAVING SIMILAR PROBLEM WITH SUMMA ONE, DESIGN,MARKS AND CUT LINES ARE PERFECT ALIGNED BUT THE PLUTTER IS CUTTING LIKE 1/8 OFF FROM THE BEGINING. ONLY ONE WEEKS WITH THE SUMMA VERY DISAPOINTED ,EVERYTHING MORE COMPLICATED TO WORK WITH THE SOFTWARE, MY LAST PLOTTER WAS A MIMAKI A LOT EASY TO WORK WITH AND CUT BETTER, BUT MAINBOARD WAS DAMAGE.