• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Summer Sales Event - 3 Days Remaining

PHILJOHNSON

Sales Manager
Good morning,

I hope everyone is having an excellent week so far! Just wanted to let everyone know that our Summer Sales Event pricing is still available on both the Summa and Graphtec products but will be ending this Friday. The pricing is the best that we offer throughout the year so if you're thinking about adding a cutter now would be a great time to save money.

Please feel free to contact me by phone at (800)527-7778, ext 112 or by email at philj@airmark.com for additional details and pricing or if I can answer any questions on the different options.

Best regards,

Phil Johnson
Sales Manager
Airmark Corporation
(800)527-7778, ext 112
philj@airmark.com

PHILJOHNSON

Sales Manager
Bump. Still two days remaining of instant rebates and free shipping for our Summer Sales Event. Shoot me an email at philj@airmark.com if anybody is interested in taking advantage of the deals before they expire tomorrow.

Best regards,

Phil Johnson
Sales Manager
Airmark Corporation
(800)527-7778, ext 112
philj@airmark.com

floater302

Good morning,

I hope everyone is having an excellent week so far! Just wanted to let everyone know that our Summer Sales Event pricing is still available on both the Summa and Graphtec products but will be ending this Friday. The pricing is the best that we offer throughout the year so if you're thinking about adding a cutter now would be a great time to save money.

Please feel free to contact me by phone at (800)527-7778, ext 112 or by email at philj@airmark.com for additional details and pricing or if I can answer any questions on the different options.

Best regards,

Phil Johnson
Sales Manager
Airmark Corporation
(800)527-7778, ext 112
philj@airmark.com
Phil, does summa still have tech support tha you can pay for for 3 days? im having a issue with a cutter I sold with the down force and wanting tech support to help figure it out.