• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

System Alert A259 - Hardware not found

Javush

Hi everyone!, Today when I started my day at work went up in my Rockhopper 3 printer and gave me the following message A259 Alert System - Hardware not found.

Find a colleague you tube with the same problem but does not say whether it has been solved.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPevXiMI8lc

Please if someone can help me or tell me that it will be very grateful.

Javush

Thanks Randy for your reply! I am a little calmer.
You think you can be the dirty card reader? I tried to remove the cartridges and turn the printer but it did the same.

Can you give me some other advice. Thanks

Javush

Ok, check the connection, remove the sim card and put it back into place. The error message keeps popping up.

My printer is a rebranding of Mutoh cs9090 Oce (all platelets walk will take until the label says Mutoh) my query is the following if the sim card is damaged I can replace it with a sim card Mutoh?

randya

Ok, check the connection, remove the sim card and put it back into place. The error message keeps popping up.

My printer is a rebranding of Mutoh cs9090 Oce (all platelets walk will take until the label says Mutoh) my query is the following if the sim card is damaged I can replace it with a sim card Mutoh?

Yes, it is a Mutoh inside, the reader is the same, but you will need an Oce card as it uses a special code.

pitoskys

System Alert A259 Hardware no found

Hi.
Pleases help me i have a problem with my printer plotter. System Alert A259 Hardware no found.

I ddis check all sensor and the card reading and nothing.

pleases can you teel me whats is the problem, i dont now the solutions.

Thanks very much.