• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

T Shirts

Sanmar

I order from them 3 or 4 times per week. Good service, online ordering, few out of stock, but most important is price. What I see is what I get. Some of these other places charge more if u pay by cc, different if ur net 30. Also I have free shipping with them and its on anything tshirts, sale items etc.

tradeup

As stated above Shirtchamp.com and from time to time I order from Adaire group. They have blow outs on irregulars all of the time. My customers prefer atleast a 6.0 oz shirt. They cost a little more. I usually buy Gilden

binki

Sometimes the regulars come one arm bigger than the other or the neck hole is up to an inch off center.

Irregular can mean construction not right but it can also mean the color is not right or the content has too much filler.

We think the best mens T is Alstyle. They just have a good feel and hold their shape. For womens we like American Apparel, LAT, District Threads (San Mar brand) and next Level.

WildWestDesigns

We think the best mens T is Alstyle. They just have a good feel and hold their shape. For womens we like American Apparel, LAT, District Threads (San Mar brand) and next Level.

I personally have no experience with them, but a lot of people in my trade group do not like how the service from them as of late. They were very outspoken with the way that they have been treated by them and closed their accounts due to that. Just what I've heard, so take it for what it's worth.

2B

Sanmar

I order from them 3 or 4 times per week. Good service, online ordering, few out of stock, but most important is price. What I see is what I get. Some of these other places charge more if u pay by cc, different if ur net 30. Also I have free shipping with them and its on anything tshirts, sale items etc.

+1

headfirst

As stated above Shirtchamp.com and from time to time I order from Adaire group. They have blow outs on irregulars all of the time. My customers prefer atleast a 6.0 oz shirt. They cost a little more. I usually buy Gilden

In a pepsi challenge could your customers really tell the difference between a 5.3oz and a 6.1oz? The majority of mine cannot. They buy the 6.1 as an upsell usually because it "sounds" more expensive.

binki

I personally have no experience with them, but a lot of people in my trade group do not like how the service from them as of late. They were very outspoken with the way that they have been treated by them and closed their accounts due to that. Just what I've heard, so take it for what it's worth.

AA has had some problems over the last few years. They had to fire 1/3 of their workforce in Los Angeles because they couldn't verify they had the legal right to work in the USA. They also had some financial problems.

Aside from that the garments they produce, while expensive, are pretty good. From a quality standpoint they perform better than any other garment we have for both direct to garment and screen printing. We visited their booth at the ISS show yesterday and they jumped on us as soon as we entered to booth. Very helpful and spent a lot of time with us. We are going downtown to visit the showroom today and place an order.