• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

T Shirts

Farmboy

NES, which is part of Alpha and Broder. Markus, if you're buying any kind of volume you're paying to much at the sites you listed. Pretty close to a buck a tee. NES is one day to you.

DizzyMarkus

Thanks Tom -- I will look into them. So long as it's a 1 day ship :0) I dont do to many T's and when I do its mostly 30 - 50 shirt runs. I should hook up with you. PM me your number please and I'll give ya a ring this afternoon after I dig out hehe

Markus

omgsideburns

I used to buy strictly from AA when I did screen printing, regardless of any PR issues they have had. I like the fit and feel.

genericname

I used to buy strictly from AA when I did screen printing, regardless of any PR issues they have had. I like the fit and feel.

What about the cost though? They're easily three, sometimes four times as expensive as Sanmar, depending on the product you get.

Anyone have any luck finding a decent facsimile for AA? Good stuff, but their prices are atrocious.

binki

If you want an alternative to AA then Gildan Soft Style (64000 I think) and Next Level are inexpensive alternatives.

But, nothing performs like the AA shirts for quality and the ability to really get a good crisp and bright print. Other than that we love Alstyle (AAA) for our club (car and bike) and general man's type of shirt. They are more than Gildans but are constructed better and look and feel better and best of all are consistent in size from one unit to another. There is just more pride in the construction.

genericname

If you want an alternative to AA then Gildan Soft Style (64000 I think) and Next Level are inexpensive alternatives.

Thanks, I'll look into them.

Whole-heartedly agree on the quality though. Mind you, it doesn't seem AA can ever decide on a standard tag for their women's shirts. Minor gripe.

DizzyMarkus

Thanks Tom, just getting in here. I've just cleared home and not the shop, now its started again :omg:

If I don't get in a "warm" position soon I will catch up with you soon.

Markus

Leaving the driveway @ 10am :0)

Attachments

• right_view1.jpg
    right_view1.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 121

omgsideburns

No idea on cost.. The price seemed reasonable at the quantities we were doing. It was maybe a dollar over the other common brands, but the name sold it. Hell, I could sell the blank AA's for the same price I could sell printed ones. Still can considering retails on a 2001 is like 20 bucks.