• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Table Cover Supplier

Phenex

Hi All,

I have a customer looking for a table cover for shows. Not a product we make, but we did the art for their signs.

I have searched the forum, but the last post I can find on this topic is over 2 years old.

Can anyone recommend a supplier for this type of product? I'd appreciate any feedback on their quality/customer service if you have used them.

Thanks,

John

lgroth

We use Orbus (orbus.com). They're into everything display related... Don't know how their prices are compared to other places, but they've always given us what we wanted.

Phenex

Thanks to everyone who replied. I have reached out to the vendors for pricing.

I appreciate the support from everyone.

John

dale911

President
I do a ton of wide format printing to the trade as well as screen printing but not wide format textile prints. I kill airbus' pricing all the time but I can't beat the pricing at B2sign. They are top notch with table covers. I just ordered one last week for a customer and charged him what I would pay at or is for the same thing. Check them out for sure.