• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Temporary Tattoos

visiongfx

I have a guy that needs 5,000 tattoos made. Is there a material that you can use in an eco-sol printer or a good company to out source this to?

Bigdawg

Just Me
what size? Know a couple companies that do them... don't know of any material we can print on... would wonder about the "temporariness" of eco-solvent ink...

petepaz

we used to do silk screen them for a broker but he supplied all the materials
i will try and find out where he got the stuff

Bigdawg

Just Me
My vendors are ASI and DC only... didn't realize 'til I called to check set-up charges... you must have a valid number to order...

but I can drop ship anywhere :)

Last edited:

warlind

I have an email of a guy I used. Can't remember the details but he has always provided great work. pm me if you want it.

javila

Pretty sure the inks used on temp tattoos are starch based, and having eco ink on your skin for a couple of days wouldn't be good.

anotherdog

I hate to think what would happen if that chemical they are all going crazy about in the eco-sol Yellow was applied to kids.

Then again I'm sure there is a solvent press in china belting out solvent tatoos for export

Air Art Girl

There are several manufacturers but I will caution you to only purchase for a supplier that has FDA approved ingredients. Anytime you are applying something to the skin, it better be FDA approved or you are at a huge liability.

Charlie J

I hate to think what would happen if that chemical they are all going crazy about in the eco-sol Yellow was applied to kids.

Then again I'm sure there is a solvent press in china belting out solvent tatoos for export

What chemical is in eco-sol yellow?

CentralSigns

I just had a customer ask for these. Anyone know a supplier for temporary tattoos he is a good customer and I'd like to help him out.