• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Test Print is slightly Off!

Turbophein

Roland SP300v printing on oracal 3165ra

ok so afters hours of trying different things this is where i am at. the test print has 1 row slightly off. i added pics.

new encoder strip and sensor, cleaned the Head and cap. i removed and reinstalled the head cables, i did every test and calibration available, not sure how to adjust the way the head is printing right now. It is very fuzzy on the edges of all the prints.

i already ordered a new head, won't ship till monday and i will get it tuesday. rather not be down that long if there is a solution. Help would be great!

Attachments

• samp a.jpg
    samp a.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 49
  • samp b.jpg
    samp b.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 98
  • samp c.jpg
    samp c.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 89

MikePro

replace the head.
if you need it running asap.... swap the yellow head with the magenta. you'll hardly notice yellow overspray.

xxtoni

Also replacing the head is always the easiest solution.

Our VS-640's head was recently trashed by bad ink and we got new one. Even though our technician cleaned the whole system some must have remained somewhere so a few days later we had already lost a few nozzles. I called him up and he came within an hour, he used a syringe to clear the nozzles (DO NOT TRY THIS YOURSELF, if you don't have experience, you can very easily damage the head).

My personal opinion is that replacing the head should always be the last solution but that's just my $0.02