• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Textile printing

GP

We are doing some interior design / install work for a tech client. We want some printed fabric panels. This is an interior space, so we would prefer it not be a solvent print.

Panels are 27" w x 84" h and 61" w x 90" h. 4 color printed. Thinking a heavy cotton.

Anyone know someone that specializes in this?

GP

Awe snap. Thanks for keeping it real, Pat.

If there is a merchant member, that would be great. Outside recommendations accepted as well - since this is somewhat specialized.

GP

GP, any reason you could not print with your HP latex?

We are a little strapped for time and man power at the moment. By the time we research and purchase inventory, set up and print on a new fabric, then finish it properly, we would likely make more money sending it out for someone to do it properly the first time. Plus, we are slowly recognizing our strengths and cost leaders. This is a small piece of a much larger puzzle.

GP

All that being said - i am loving some of the samples from Fisher Textiles in NC - and looking for an excuse to use some of it.

iprint

Sounds like a perfect job for someone doing large format dye-sub. That being said I was checking out the Merchant Directory and Merrit Graphics seems to do Superwide Fabric Graphics. Maybe they can help you out.

GP

Love when this forum stays on task - it can be such a tremendous resource.

Thanks everyone for your continued participation, input and support.

GP

You printing Latex Pat? Decent results?

I was looking to do some exterior canvas banners with some material from Fisher. Haven't run it through the machine yet - actually, the job never materialized, so I forgot about it. Anyway, they say they have some decent Caldera profiles.