• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Thanks FatCat!

RG

About a week ago my fairly new 1204 printer took a turn for the worst. I called Signwarehouse Tech support, was given a case number, and told a technician would call me. The next day came and still no call back. I had already been PMing FatCat about JetBest ink. So, I sent him a PM with a question about my printer's problelm. About 30 minutes later he answered my question. Problem solved. It's a week later and still no call back from Signwarehouse tech support. FatCat and some other members here are people that I consider to be special members: they don't make you feel stupid even when you ask a stupid question, they don't talk down to you, and they don't just say "use the search function" or google it. They just help you out. These special members get a lot of respect and appreciation from me.

FatCat

Thanks for the kind words RG - though you should probably thank my parents for instilling that "help others" mentality in me. :wink:

Honestly, I'm not here to spoon feed anyone easy answers about this industry, and I completely understand the choice of others to be selective in what they share. But I've had a lot of help the past few years from people I now call friends here at S101 and I feel I'm just paying that forward. Without the help of some really good folks on here (Stealth Ryder, Randya, Mike @ Insignia, Gary @ Circleville Signs, etc.) I would have never been able to be where I am today. And for that, I am thankful.