• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Thanks Gino!

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Although this isn't a vendor shout out, it is a member shout out to Gino for assisting me with some Gerber plotter tooling.

We were just about ready to throw in the towel with a difficult project when I remembered a particular thread Gino had posted earlier.

To make a long story short, we're now getting 100% accurate and predictable results, and we're absolutely kicking tail on our project. My daughter (who does all my weeding) is a very happy camper.

Thanks again,

Jim

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Nothing really earth shattering...just a drag knife, believe it or not. We'd been cutting with a tangential knife on our Gerber GS15 for the past nine years.

We were backed into a corner earlier this year with some material that wouldn't weed effectively no matter what settings we used. The tangential knife must have been leaving just a slight tab in the corners of the letters.

JB