• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

The Bad Wrap question

wwpro

Hi there
I got this in a box from someone else, and I'd like to know from someone who owns the software if I have the whole thing or just disks with templates.

There's not a lot of info out there about this software, I've contacted SAI about this, but just in case someone can help me here faster.

Is a box set with 9 dvds, 8 with image files, and one with PDFs with measurements, but no installers or executable files.
HINT: Says in the back "Upgrade Disks"

See attached pics, thanks !

Attachments

• Bad-Wrap1_resize.jpg
    Bad-Wrap1_resize.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 96
  • Bad-Wrap2_resize.jpg
    Bad-Wrap2_resize.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 99
  • Bad-Wrap3_resize.jpg
    Bad-Wrap3_resize.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 123

wwpro

not expecting anything, I don't know the software, so I'm looking for information. What do I have? Just upgrade disks ? is there an actual software you install or the templates are "the software" and you just use them in photoshop?
Simple question for the ones who knows the program or have used it.

wwpro

There are layered Tiffs with a dvd with measurements on PDF.
I think they're "extra" dvds because the full program seems to be like 29 disks, this is only 8.

HulkSmash

it sure is now. completely unsuppored and DEAD.

not to mention the patterns in it look like they have STD's, also the templates are so massive in photoshop.. completely terrible... and bad. I've NEVER used it. i want my $700.00 back

wwpro

I'm glad I got them for almost nothing, at least to fulfill my curiosity on what was it about that price tag

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Same here.... got the hard drive version a few years ago. Have not bothered to pay for the one major update they released since it came out. The external 500GB drive is worth more to me now than the templates. They are actually not terrible and with some tweaking can give a nice presentation but far too few models avialable and little to no updates.

Get Pro Vehicle Outlines....

I'm glad I got them for almost nothing, at least to fulfill my curiosity on what was it about that price tag