• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

The best banner material?

Circleville Signs

If you want to avoid tape/heat weld/hemming/grommetting, you can go to the clear powertabs. We moved to them about a year ago and have had zero issues. Several outdoor banner up with no signs of excessive wear. Saves a ton of time.

2B

If you want to avoid tape/heat weld/hemming/grommetting, you can go to the clear powertabs. We moved to them about a year ago and have had zero issues. Several outdoor banner up with no signs of excessive wear. Saves a ton of time.

Where are you getting them from?

How long have the banners been up?

To answer the OP we have had good results with ARLON on a Roland VX-640

J

john1

A business friend of mine uses power tabs, they work but i think they look cheap IMO

NSDdesigns

Well, I got a roll of the ultraflex. NOOB question here, but i this rolled backwards? Or is it right to print on the textured non-glossy side of this material.

Thanks.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Yep - many banners stocks are rolled print side in. No rhyme or reason to it though but it if has a smooth side and a textured side then the smooth side is the primary print side.

We stock a few. Ultraflexx 18oz Pole Banner Pro for pole banners. Koma 16oz for general outdoors. 15oz super smooth for indoors and some real cheapo 13oz for light very short term stuff.

NSDdesigns

Yep - many banners stocks are rolled print side in. No rhyme or reason to it though but it if has a smooth side and a textured side then the smooth side is the primary print side.

We stock a few. Ultraflexx 18oz Pole Banner Pro for pole banners. Koma 16oz for general outdoors. 15oz super smooth for indoors and some real cheapo 13oz for light very short term stuff.

Thanks for that info!

J

john1

Well, I got a roll of the ultraflex. NOOB question here, but i this rolled backwards? Or is it right to print on the textured non-glossy side of this material.

Thanks.

I have been printing on the textured side for 2 years on this material...I really think i'm not doing it wrong but maybe i'm wrong? lol