• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

The easiest and fastest way to install dimensional letters

Moze

Precision Sign Services
AKA a 'stencil pattern'. I've used stencil patterns on a few jobs, only with thinner material. Definitely a time saver.

nikdoobs

I'm sure these videos are great marketing material for your company. I've been wanting to make one of those time-lapse videos of one of our jobs from design to completion and put it on the interwebs for online marketing... Just haven't gotten around to it.

tbullo

Superunknown
On interior installs like that, I use left over 8518 liner over a paper template, peel tape and stick letters to the liner. Then cover with high tack transfer tape and hang it on wall like vinyl. Tape the top and peel liner from behind letters and let float into place. The customers are amazed how fast I'm in and out, most of the time I have to explain all the steps done at the shop.